Sunday, January 22, 2012

Levels of energy

I hope he sleeps, say, until 10 as I like being surrounded by silence on Sunday morning. Not that he talks too much but I like the fact the I can read the newspaper, write & think alone while my "men" are snoring. One is on the couch, the other in bed and I'm in the kitchen reading La Repubblica. I've just read an article on low cost bread made in Romania but sold here which makes me want to clean and use the bread maker again. I'll do it today.

Last week my level of energy was quite low. I like the expression "level of energy" because it's the same he uses. And whether we realize it or not, dogs and humans use energy to communicate. This is why, according to Cesar Millan (don't miss his books if you have a dog or planning to have one), if you project the wrong energy to your dog the relationship will be unbalanced. 

We have all met people with wrong levels of energy. When we don't like someone because he or she seems too aggressive, when we feel that something is wrong but we don't get why: these are clear example of energy unbalance. Having or projecting the right energy is not that easy or natural. When we are sick, angry or extremely tired the energy is low or not centered. 

I wasn't centered last week for many reasons. Moreover, G. and I have very different types of energy. Despite I know have some of  his "calm" energy, I'm usually more excited and nervous which is actually the reason why we get along. I spice things up, he calms me down and is more rational. That said... ops I've lost track of my thoughts...

oh yes, I wasn't centered but I need to be as centered as possible in the coming weeks as I need to deal with professional and private challenges. This is why I've scheduled Pilates 3 days in a row which is a lot but it will be of help to get the sense of balance and of what I can do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment